Don't you love Mrs. 4444?
Get on over and give her some love!
You know you need to defrag!
* So many good things happened this week. I really have to take the time to recognize the blessings and give thanks. It's easy to whine and complain when things aren't going well. I need to be more gracious and appreciative and express more gratitude!
* Tonight is Senior Night at the lacrosse game.
No, I don't have a senior but I've gathered bios from the seniors - well 10 of the 16 - and typed them up for the announcer. I just have to purchase the roses that they are giving their mothers.
It's our second to last game tonight.
Tomorrow is our last game.
Wow! The season went fast.
* Trammell sent me a picture of his report card.
He earned straight A's and a scholarship.
Yea Trammell!Yea me!!!
When I told him how happy I was, he said I could go ahead and throw the tuition money toward his food budget.
* Oh and Trammell made two more sales yesterday! Woohoo!
* Garrett's special friend arrived.
To welcome her, Parker placed this
on her chair at dinner.
Where did I go wrong?
* No, I did NOT watch the royal wedding
* Try not to be jealous, but a giant rock hit Brian's windshield on the way to or from the airport and I'm off to have it repaired before it cracks and we "get" to replace the windshield.
Who said my life wasn't glamorous?
Have a great weekend!