Is Keely still on hiatus? Is Stacy still picking up the slack?
* Right now, I am on an airplane headed to NYC.
It's a little last minute trip.
I'm not a last minute person.
We have NO idea what we are going to do while there.
THIS should be interesting.
Should we see Wicked, Lion King or Jersey Boys?
Am I the ONLY one in the free world who has NO interest in Wicked?
* We received our FIRST letter from Garrett since dropping him off at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah last week. Normally, the missionaries email once a week, but they have them WRITE <- does anybody DO that anymore? a letter home the first night telling their parents that they are safe and sound.
I'll share that later this week!
* Not a week goes by that Brian and I don't look at each other and ask
"Is Justin still dead?"
(It's only been two months. Maybe we'll eventually process it and get it into our heads.)
But GOOD NEWS!
He's evidently NOT dead!!!
We got this email from his email account on Sunday.
"Hi! How are you getting on? I’m fine. I have rid of my problems due to this on-line pharmacy.... http://www.stadcopolyproducts.com/friends_links.php?bampage=50i0"
Wow! Those are some drugs!!! They bring people back from the dead! Amazing........
* My mom is doing SO well with her chemotherapy that they have moved her Bone Marrow Transplant up a couple of months. I know. That doesn't sound like good news but it means that after just a few months of chemo, her test results are looking so good, she can move on to the next phase of treatment.
Look how cute she is -
* I have to admit. I'm a little bit disappointed that the whole Rapture thing didn't work out. I was debating paying the American Express billl. Good thing I went ahead and paid.