That's how fragmented I am!
But I've got to pull it together because there is SOOOO much to do.
So I'm joining Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments
today not just because I "want" to,
it's a mental health "have" to!
Well, okay.........and I won this cute award last week.
My head is SPINNING!
We leave for Cambodia in (I'm counting on my fngers) 3 days - oh, I need more time! Let's count today. Four days!
I'm making a list of really super important things I need to accomplish in the next 6 seconds.
* Color my hair - priorities people!
* Get passport pics - we have passports, but Cambodia charges you $20 and a passport pic to enter their country and $25 to leave their country! Brilliant! I'm thinking of doing that at my house! But then, people might not ever leave. There are some definite bugs to work out.
* Have Parker package up his glasses and cash his donation checks
Impressive! Parker has collected 150 pairs of glasses and $550 for his Eagle project in Cambodia. We are visiting an orphanage and the National Center for the Disabled to give them new and used childrens' glasses and reading glasses for adults.
* Magic glue Boy Scout badges on Parker's uniform. According to his uniform, he is a Tenderfoot Scout still (the first rank in scouts) instead of a Life Scout - 2 minutes from getting his Eagle. My mother in law has always been a litle bit offended that I didn't learn the "family stitch" that she used to sew her sons' badges on.
I told her we have our own family stitch - the glue gun. It didn't go over very well.
I draw the line at gluing new badges on his sash though.
There are 25 individual badges. He'll have to wear the one sash we own and pass around. "I don't care if you didn't earn the plumbing merit badge. Put your brother's sash on!"
* Purchase Metamucil and a rotary cutter.
If you lived in a third world country and someone was in a first world country (what is the name for the US?- Powerhouse? Country with electricity? Country with clean water? Whatever.
Anyway, if someone offered to bring something to you that you couldn't get for yourself,
what would you ask for?
I'd ask for something important - like Powdered Sugar, Cute Clothes, Cupcakes.
Nope! The person we asked requested
Whatever. It's cool. Gotta go get those.
* Go to the dry cleaner, bank, get the oil changed, clean out the refrigerator, get my nails done (slid that one in there hoping Brian wouldn't notice), pay the bills, fill out Parker's school registration forms for next year (can't they leave us alone and just let us freakin' enjoy our summer?) get Parker a haircut, clean every drawer, cupboard and closet in the house and vacuum my way out, type up instructions for the boys who are taking care of the house, stock up on snacks for the 14 hour flight and 24 hour layover and..............
Have a GREAT Friday and a great weekend!