It's been a family(?) tradition for the last 9 years to go to the State Cheerleading Competition to support the school's cheerleaders.
And it has NOTHING to do with the fact that they get to miss school to do it!
Really? I can't believe that I just heard myself say, "Hey Bridget! Small talk. Small talk. Will you please excuse Parker from school today. He's there right now, but he's leaving after 1st period. He's going to the cheerleading competition."
* Thank heavens it's Friday!
Thank heavens for -
Go see Mrs. 4444. I'll excuse you from work to go cheer her on!
* I received this email -
We inadvertently sent you a birthday wish email when it's not your birthday.
Since you are not eligible to enter the Pillsbury Birthday Sweepstakes this month, we'd like you to enjoy ths free digital magazine. Please accept our apologies.
Whoa, whoa, whoa! It MOST CERTAINLY IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!
What do you mean I'M NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER?
Take it back! Take it back now!
I'm going to go look at the email that I never read and automatically deleted: the original one letting me enter the sweepstakes. Because now, I'm interested!
* Just so you know - My birthday is the 29th of this month. Don't just stand there, start shopping or making cupcakes or cookies or something!
* Parker's lacrosse coach told him, "Whenever I see you in the hall during passing period, I better see you with a peanut butter sandwich. No, make that two. One in each hand."
* Parker is trying to gain weight.
He thinks 4000 calories a day is reasonable.
Here is what he has eaten in the last 24 hours.
1 PBJ sandwich
3 slices of cheese
1 bowl of ice cream
1 Peanut Butter and banana sandwich
1 Handful of baby carrots
1/2 a Supreme pizza with veggies
1 Chicken Breast sandwich with cheese, lettuce and tomato
a small salad
a handful of mini cookies
2 Servings of Pasta with Broccoli and Ham
1 more bowl of ice cream
* We were looking at nutrition bars specifically for those high in protein AND high in calories.
Many were diet bars with less than 100 calories.
Parker - "I hate America! I'm a skinny kid in a fat man's world!"
* Why are my kids asking for Nerf Shotguns for Christmas?
Once they receive them, and they are confident they will receive them,
they plan on sawing off the barrel
to make a Sawed Off Nerf Shotgun.
They are 19 and 16.
What is wrong with them?
At least the 21 year old isn't in on this scheme (yet.)
* Today's decorating goals:
Finish up the mantle and put up the rest of the Christmas Crizap so we can put the tree up this weekend.
I didn't say we were decorating it.
I said we (might) put it up.
Have a good weekend!