Just go with it.
It IS the BEST blogging day because we get to hook up with Stacy for RaNDoM!
Who doesn't love getting all those random thoughts out?
* I am pretty much the BEST mom EVER because while Parker was at work yesterday,
I ran around and threw together a Ron Weesley costume for him.
* He went to see a sneak preview of the new Harry Potter movie with his cousins.
His BEST cousin (I was told to say "my favorite niece but that wouldn't fit into the whole "Best" thing)
won tickets to the debut, premiere, sneak peak, whatever and invited Parker along.
* Oh, and I'll have you know that his costume, while not the BEST, was BESTEST enough to win a prize in the costume contest. And that prize was a
* The costume was made possible by my BEST friend Margaret, who supplied a white cape AND let me dye it for the occasion...........and all occasions from here on out.
If anyone needs a gray cape - Margaret has one.
If anyone needs a white cape - Margaret used to have one.
* BEST news of the week is that my Mom got out of the hospital Saturday night.
She went in for a stem cell transplant 3 weeks ago and was planning on hanging out in the hospital for about 4 or 5 weeks.
No. She's amazing and through medicine and miracles, they turned her loose less than 3 weeks later.
* The BEST phone call I received this weekend was from a certain 2 year old nephew who said,
"Hi Nana! Come over. Daddy found a nake."
He also told me that the nake was "nice" and says "Goochie, goochie, goo."
There was some confusion when I told him that the nake says "hiss" and that led to skweeming and then a talk about whether it was naughty or nice to skweem.
We agreed to disagree.