Friday, July 22, 2011

WWSBD?

And where did THIS come from?
I recently spotted this sign on my sister-in-law's driveway.
And somehow, I knew teenagers must be involved.

Me: "Where did this come from?"
Niece: "Miss Judy's"
Me: "Ummm......no.
Wait........ I know where I've seen it. It's from Flanders. I saw it on the street. They are resurfacing that street. You guys stole it!"
Niece: "We didn't steal it. We borrowed it."


Parker: "Yeah and SpongeBob says, 'You can borrow anything you want, anytime, as long as if you give it back before it's missed.'"

Me: "What is this WWSBD?"

Thank heavens we have SpongeBob as our moral compass!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

On an even sadder note, I remember that episode...it was a balloon! Just don't let the compass fall into the hands of Plankton!

Juli said...

I also remember the episode. :)

Even sadder, I once walked into my son's room and found them jumping off the top bunk face first into the mattress they had pulled off the lower bed.

When I asked them what in God's name they were doing, they simply replied that they were trying to break into tiny pieces of themselves so they could run around like sponge bob does.

Lord help us all. (Sponge Bob was banned for a good 6 months)

Stef said...

Hahaha.
Gotta love teens.

Allison said...

Dang I should watch more spongebob! We are happy to take care of 'Uncle Tram' any time!! Chloe adores him!