RaNDoM goes on.
In fact, RaNDoM REIGNS!
If you don't believe me,
go see the queen of RaNDoM
Stacy knows RaNDoM!
I'm pretty well acquainted with it myself!
* And now, just FYI -
REAL cowBOYS do NOT wear earrings.
It's not up for debate.
They just don't.
* Yesterday at 2:30 pm, I drove into my neighborhood.
The thermometer in my car read 14 degrees (the high of the day).
By the time I got to my house 1.8 miles later,
the thermometer read 9 degrees.
Wow, that high was short lived.
* I didn't mind that it was so cold because -
the sun was out,
the sky was bright blue,
and I was wearing these -
Yep - my friend Margaret spied them in a shop window in London. When she stopped short on the sidewalk and gasped, the man right behind her, who ran into her, thought she was hurt. As he started to apologize for injuring her, she explained, "Oh no. Those gloves are so cute, I have to go into that store and get them for my friend." He thought she was crazy.
Thank you Margaret!
* I was feeling so sick last night. I have had a headache for seven days. I felt nauseous and every time I bent over to pick something up, I thought I might throw up. Plus it sounded like there was an erupting volcano in my stomach. So instead of having chili and cornbread for dinner,
I had candy and cookies.
* Who was the CUTEST indian in Romania on Thanksgiving?
Hands down, it's that cute missionary in the front row with a hot pink head band and a floppy feather. Only Garrett would look good in hot pink!
* Parker does not let the snow stop him.
Yes, that is a snowy, icy street in our neighborhood.
Yes, he is on a longboard.
Yes, he is stupid.
Have a RaNDoM TueSDaY!