It's everyone's favorite RaNDoM day!
Get on over to Stacy's and link up,
She's the Queen of RaNDoM!
* Guess who is having a RaNDoM birthday over here at Crazyville?
Yep - Tiny Baby/Sir Bubs/Stinky Pete/Bubsy/PK/Parker turns 17 today!
Happy 17th to Parker!
* I tried to get him to cuddle with me last night.
"Come on! I will NEVER be able to cuddle with a 16 year old again!"
He assured me that I would be able to cuddle with a 16 year old grandchild.
Really? I'll be ancient. No one wants to cuddle with their grandma!
* So if you are working, how do you get ANYTHING done?
* Also, if you are wondering what the weather is like elsewhere in the world,
particularly in Brasov, Romania, it looks like this -
Good thing Garrett got his new winter coat! It's currently 3 pm there and a toasty 35.
* Today is the FIRST meeting for the High School Four Square Club.
According to Parker, "It's a big deal!"
He has the Foursquare balls and the masking tape to mask off the tennis courts after school.
Can't they just come home and do homework?
*Well, I must go search for the inflatable birthday cake. I looked high and low and couldn't find it!
Come on! There's only so many places to store a 4 foot cake!