I'm HAPPY it's Friday!
You don't know how HAPPY I am!
But I've also wanted to chat a little bit everyday about things I am THANKFUL for.
It IS the month of thankfulness!
So let's be THANKFUL and then we'll be HAPPY!
Today, I am thankful for my husband.
I've said it before but he is the greatest.
He completes me.
He's always looking out for me and he's always looking for a way to make my life easier. He's got my back!
Yesterday, one of my Post-it's was to the Boneheads, asking them to get their dishes IN the dishwasher, not just next to the dishwasher. I was speaking of my lovely, wonderful sons.
Brian wanted the blogging world to know, "Oh I AM a Bonehead, but I do the dishes!"
It's true. Whenever we have people over for dinner, he does ALL the dishes. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, President's Day, Groundhog Day, St. Patricks' Day. You can count on him!
Okay, Bri, I cleared your name.
But that's not really why I am thankful for him - doing dishes!
It's everything. He does everything!
He's the best!
On to the HAPPY -
* I cannot tell you how HAPPY I am that it is Friday. This was the longest week in the history of the world.
* I am HAPPY that I finished Christmas shopping for Trammell. I just need to wrap everything and ship it tomorrow so that it reaches Cambodia in time.
* I am HAPPY about that Maple Cake donut I had for breakfast. Food always makes me HAPPY!
* Reading makes me HAPPY! There are so many books and so little time. I love reading. I love reading on a beach even more, but reading is good.
* I am HAPPY that the holidays are approaching. I'm already in a pretty festive (read generous) mood!
* Blizzards make me HAPPY! I loved last week's snow storm. But I also like this week's 70 degree weather.
* In the words of T-Pain (also in jail on a weapons related charge) "She had them apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur." I'm not a fan of apple bottom jeans
but I love boots with fur. Boots with fur make me HAPPY!
Yea! Love the snow and boot weather! Bring it!
Happy Friday! Go be thankful! Go be happy!