Why do I always feel like that's such a huge accomplishment?
Let's celebrate with Mrs. 4444!
Go on over to Half Past Kissin' Time and link up!
* When I was at O'Hare Airport, I saw someone with a pack of this -
I was intrigued. I have since seen it several times at the grocery store. Yesterday, I bought a single packet to try......as a treat.
Why did I think I would like it?
2. The almond butter is made out of nothing but roasted almonds and organic palm fruit oil....no sugar, salt, artificial ingredients. Blah!
3. I don't really like almonds that much. I LOVE almond flavoring (in frosting on top of sugar cookies) but not the actual nut.
I think I will try another flavor though because I am a glutton for punishment.
* Tomorrow is the first scrimmage of lacrosse season!
Woo Hoo for people hitting each other with sticks.
Oh...and it's supposed to snow today.
* I've decided to take a walk on the wild side.
In an effort to "get ready" for this summer's pioneer trek (25 miles in 3 days),
I thought I should start walking.
I've been walking on the treadmill every day for the last 3 weeks (except for some days) for 30 minutes.
And I haven't fallen off yet!
It might be the most boring thing I have ever done.
*Forget collective bargaining and negotiation.
I'll settle it.
Since both the NFL and the public workers in Wisconsin are up against it,
I'll take the money that the players make and give it to the teachers in Wisconsin.
My decision is strictly based on their contributions to society.
*Oh and while I'm handing down edicts -
Let's send Charlie Sheenon a suicide mission to "get rid" of Khadafy with the promise of 77 virgins.
It could work.
* Ohhhh........I have a recipe for you.
The last two Sundays, we have made a delicious pan of Blonde Brownies (with chocolate chips and walnuts).
The recipe calls for a CUP of butter and of course plenty of brown and granulated sugar.
How could they NOT be good?
I'll see if I can get that posted.
You should eat one while on the treadmill! Mmmm...mmmmmm!
Have a great weekend!