Holy cow! Look at the calendar!
It's TueSDaY AND it's a new month.
Two things to get excited about.
Go on over to The Un Mom and thank Keely
and then get your RaNDoM on!
I've heard a lot - overheard, spied and eavesdropped on a lot of conversations.
Well and I've actually talked to some people too!
Some of the things I've heard -
* "I get along really well with everyone until they don't do things my way."
* A driver was picking a friend up to go somewhere.
As they were backing out of the friend's driveway,
the driver started yanking on the seatbelt and fastening it.
"Oh sorry I don't have my seat belt on yet, I was too busy texting on the way here."
* Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. Talk about saying idiotic things. Have you heard Charlie Sheen this week? Every time he opens his mouth, it gets worse.
* Remember last week, when I said that Trammell's phone suddenly lost service and it was like "he lost a lung?'
He read that blog post and sent this text:
"I just read your blog! Lose a lung huh? You are totally villainizing me!
There is no way that I am that over dramatic!
I am NEVER over dramatic!!!!!!!
He was being facetious of course.
I love kids with a sense of humor!
* Parker was sick this weekend and spent the entire time on the couch playing "Words with Friends" and watching SpongBob and ICarly.
Me: "How do you decide whether to watch Spongebob or ICarly when they are both on at the same time?"
P: "Whichever is better. And that's usually Spongebob!"
Yes. He's 16.
* Oh and I don't even need to listen to a full conversation or have a full conversation.
I can read minds.
Parker was sitting in the kitchen eating crab legs.
P: "Oh hey, do we have any seaweed?"
Me: "Do we look like we would have seaweed? I know where you are going and NO, you aren't making homemade sushi.
P: "Hmmm....do we still have any of those won ton wrappers?"
Me: "NO! You aren't making any crab/cream cheese wontons either. Just eat the crab!"
Well, enough TALK!
Have a great day!