Thursday, April 21, 2011
My sweet bloggy friend RAVEN over at Stuperhero Extraordinaire tagged me and she said that I didn't have to play along..........she's nice that way.........but I WANT to!
So here you go-
FOUR PLACES I GO -
I'm not talking in life. I'm narrowing it down to the last two weeks.
1) Lacrosse Fields- Yep, anytime between 3 and 9 pm, you can find me at a lacrosse field somewhere in the metro area. It's that season.
2) Meetings - I've had A LOT of meetings lately. For whatever reason, I'm in meetings.
3) Target - Who doesn't go to Target? They have EVERYTHING you need!
4) Shopping - I don't usually shop that much. But Garrett and I are slowly going through the list of stuff he needs. We've purchased 2 suits, 10 white shirts, 12 pairs of socks, and stationery. <-Don't ask. He wanted "nice" paper and he wanted it to be full 8 1/2 X 11 size, not stationery size. Thanks to my friend Margaret, we found some nice paper!
FOUR SMELLS I LOVE -
1) Pumpkin Spice Candles - I know it's spring, but I love the smell of vanilla, cloves, cinnamon, etc candles.
2) Lilacs - Love em! Our's have not bloomed but I can't wait!
3) Clean Sheets
4) Food cooking - I've been doing a lot of crock-potting and nothing is more comforting than coming home after church and opening the door to the rich aroma of something yummy!
FOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS -
Hmmmm......I don't watch much TV, much less have favorites.
Can I answer for Parker who would pick Sponge Bob and ICarly?
Okay, let me think.
2) Oh, Oh, I know.........Say Yes to the Dress
3) House Hunters International or is it International House Hunters? See! I don't watch TV
4) Those blooper type shows where people get hurt doing really really dumb things or the shows about idiotic criminals.
FOUR FAVORITE MOVIES -
Don't judge! I watch movies as an escape. I don't want to learn, reflect or think. I'm shallow that way!
1) Tommy Boy
2) Christmas Vacation
4) The version of Trading Places with Eddie Murphy that they show on TV every 5 minutes. Okay, so it takes 3 hours to watch a 90 minute movie but it's edited and it's hilarious.
FOUR RECOMMENDATIONS -
1) Go to Mormon Messages on YouTube. They are awesome short videos with an uplifting message.
2) Go to The Vintage Pearl - very cool Mother's Day presents!
3) Plant bulbs next Fall. You'll love it when they come up in the Spring!
4) Don't wish away your life by thinking, 'I can't wait for school to get out." Or "I can't wait until Christmas." Live EVERY day!
FOUR PEOPLE WHO SHOULD TELL US THEIR FOURS
1) Life is a Pitch
2) Out of the Boondocks and Into the Burbs
3) Surviving Boys
You girls don't have the option that I did. I'm not that nice.
You HAVE to play along!
Posted by The Crazy Coxes at 9:51 AM