* Trammell made it to the "Natural State." What does that mean?
Where did all the states get their nicknames?
Anyway, he made it to Arkansas where he will be working this summer.
He got there just in time for the tornadoes! Yippee!
He said he had just left a house when he received a text from his boss saying, "Everyone get in their cars. There's a tornado." It was followed by a second text: "Never mind the car. Get inside a house!"
Trammell went back to the house he had been in and asked the lady if he could wait out the storm there.
He played Angry Birds with her four year old until the storm passed.
* Parker has a job interview for his dream job this morning.
His fantasy is to work at a golf course - so he 1) can get paid and 2) can golf for free.
I would like him to have that job too!
The job comes with 2 free rounds of golf a week.
That would mean,
Wow! What a deal!
Can you believe how lucky I am?
* We are counting down.
Well, some of us our.
Garrett has a countdown going on the computer.
He leaves for his mission to Romania in 22 days 4 hours 18 minutes and 29 seconds.....28....27.....whatever.
He's just a little bit excited!
* I'm off to the hospital to hold a little 2 month old who has meningitis for a couple of hours so that her parents can get some things done. You should be jealous!!!
* Are you staying up all night or getting up to watch the royal wedding?
I must be getting old.
I can't think of ANYTHING that I would stay up all night for.
* My mom started her second round of chemo yesterday.
I can't believe how fast the time is going.......at least for me.
She is doing well though.
Her blood counts look good and she's tolerating the treatment relatively well.
Hooray for her!