Keely's been on an extended vacay too!
Thank heavens for Stacy!
She's picking up the slack and letting us all throw it down and link up at her place.
* I'm not blogging as much right now because I'm livin' it up at life's buffet!
I have so many things on my plate, I don't know where to start.
And NONE of them are desserts!
* Garrett leaves for his mission to Romania in 4 weeks.
We have done NOTHING!
Okay, maybe not nothing.
We bought his suits. That's it.
We should probably get out that list and start buying the 12 white shirts, socks, raincoat, first aid kit, sewing kit, shoes, etc.
* The Fantabulous Pioneer Trek is about 90 days away.
The plan was to have the events and the agenda set in stone around October so we could spend the rest of the time working on the details. There are A LOT of details!
That was the plan.
That is not what happened.
We're working on reworking the agenda and events for the 3,000th time.
I don't exaggerate.
* I've had the pleasure of spending about 10 hours a week standing around outside.
It would be awesome if they were the hours between 11 and 2 pm when the sun is shining.
It is usually after 5 pm when the sun is setting and the wind is kicking up.
I LOVE watching lacrosse though! Even when it's cold!
* It's time to plan the Lacrosse Banquet.
It's in three weeks.
* I've been hanging out at Brian's office working on assorted projects.
One of my tasks is the employee handbook.
Hmmm........working on the "paid holiday" section.
How many holidays should we have?
I take bribes!
* Somehow, I thought Easter had come and gone and I somehow missed it.
I better have a chat with the Easter Bunny.