Monday, November 24, 2008

The Dramatic Conclusion!

The dishwasher is FIXED! It is OPERATIONAL! It can wash dishes. I'm going to go make something just so I can put dishes in the washer and wash them! So it may not seem dramatic to you, but it is! If you recall, my final appointment was for TOMORROW. But the parts came in and I called and rescheduled. They even made me open the box and make sure that all the parts arrived. But all the parts were there. We went through the whole "He will be there between 8 and 12" thing again. I was a witch and said, "No. Not waiting." And then they said they could narrow it down to between 8-10 and he showed up at 8. He took everything apart, put it back together again and left by 8:23. DONE! Now I can go get the Thanksgiving food.

4 comments:

StephieMae said...

oh Yay! Such a long time coming eh? Glad it's all in check so you can have a happy thanksgiving!

valerie said...

Woohoo! Yippee! Yahoo!

Melissa said...

I'm surprised he didn't have to check his GPS to make sure the part was in the box.

Margaret aka: Fact Woman said...

Yahoo! Congratulations!