And I don't mean that in a spooky, scary kind of Boo.
I mean it in a bad, it stunk, kind of Boo.
At least it's Tuesday!
And thank heavens for Stacy who is generous enough to host all of the tired ghosts and goblins over at her place. She'll take your left over candy too!
Click on over and pay her a visit!
It's time to get RaNDoM!
* We had 2 - TWO Trick or Treaters.
And they were friends who called and asked if they could come over.
Is our neighborhood dead?
* I used to give out full size candy bars, but because all of our trick or treaters have evidently grown up and gone to college, I bought a 5 pound bag of mini candy bars and planned to be generous to those who did come.
* The two who came were 2 1/2 and a 11 month old.
I let the 2 1/2 year old pick out 13 mini candy bars to "share" with her sister.
* While the adults in the household had a boring Halloween of watching Monday Night Football, answering emails and ironing sheets, the children had a ball!
* Garrett - who is serving a two year mission in Romania went to Dracula's castle....the real Dracula....if there was one. No really, he went to the castle in Transylvania that inspired Bram Stoker to write Dracula!
* Trammell called at 3 pm wondering what he could be for Halloween
1) You are 22.
2) It's 3 pm on Halloween Day
Plus he wanted ideas for couple's costumes.
Bride and Groom?
Cat and Mouse?
Devil and Angel?
He liked the Devil and Angel idea.
* He called back an hour later.
"Do know how trampy devil costumes are these days?"
He decided on this
Hey - they had a good time!
* Parker had previously gone to parties dressed like this -
He makes a pretty cute cowboy doesn't he!
* Anyway, he was sick of being a cowboy, I guess and he decided to go as a "longboarder."
Maybe because it is easier to get around the neighborhood on a longboard than on an invisible horse.
* He came home with this -
* He weighed it.
In 2 hours, he collected 10 pounds of candy.
It was a Happy Halloween for him!
Ours was boring.
I will be eating leftover mini candy bars until Christmas!
But I'm not complaining!