Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Foto Finish

Today, I am playing along with Candid Carrie/and her Friday Foto Finish Fiesta.
Check out her site and play along!
I wouldn't be recording history if I didn't mention our not one - but TWO snowdays!
Yep, yesterday was a snow day.
And today is ANOTHER snow day!
Next week is SPRiNG BReaK 2009.........so this is a bonus!
Who can complain about that? Not the kids! They're still asleep.
This week's Friday Foto Finish pictures sum up our Snow Celebration!
Here's Garrett's car. He's not going anywhere today.
Here's Parker. You can't see him? I guess that's the point. It's 10 am and you probably won't see him for awhile.

Here's the aftermath of Snowday 1's Movie Binge. We'll clean it up and start Snowday 2!
Hope your weekend started yesterday and is as great as ours!

2 comments:

valerie said...

Wow! We had a few of those days this winter but I hope we don't see anymore this year! Enjoy your snow days!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I'm glad you played along today. It's a fun way to end the week :)

Got any snacks left??