Around here, it's actually a 4-DAY weekend.
I am SOOOOO excited!
But let's not rush the weekend, let's celebrate Friday!
Get on over to Half Past Kissin' Time and thank the amazing Mrs. 4444.
* My friend Kevin is very concerned for my welfare.
He sent me this chart with shocking information.
This chart that people who listen to certain music like Beethoven and Counting Crows score significantly higher than those who listen to hip hop music with the lowest scores going to Lil Wayne listeners.
I have two things to say to Kevin:
Na, na, na, na, na I never even took the SAT! I took the ACT!
* Brian likes a certain shampoo.But we don't like to pay full price.
I found a website where I can get it at a discount.
But the shampoo has been on backorder since before Christmas.
Yesterday, I told Brian that the shampoo was still on backorder.
He said, "For heaven's sake. What are you saving? $3? Just go to the mall and buy the shampoo."
This is why I don't "just go to the mall and buy the shampoo."
* If you were receiving an emoticon what's madder or meaner? a : ( or a : / face?
* I strongly believe in having my children attend school every day that it is in session. They rarely miss class. And they certainly don't miss class "just because" unless it's GERMAN and the teacher makes the class just sit in the auditorium while he works on technical stuff for the school play. Parker will be missing German today.
* Oh and in case you didn't know - My husband ROCKS and I love he and my crazy boys more than words!
Have the BEST long weekend EVER!