Where am I? What day is it? And where is that pool guy with a non-alcoholic Miami Vice?
Thank heavens for Keely and the fugly purple button-
My descent into "real life" has been difficult.
I tried wearing flip flops (oooo.... I'm proud of myself for not calling them thongs!) and that didn't work so well in the slushy grocery store parking lot.
Maybe I'll get out the blender and make my own tropical drinks
or throw a cover up over my jeans and sweater.
Well.......it was good while it lasted.
* I don't really watch award shows (unless my neighbors are going to be in them, so I will be watching the Oscars) but I was soooo happy that both Justin Bieber and Eminem were snubbed by the Grammy giver-outers!
* I've done five loads of laundry but have yet to unpack my suitcase.
"I find I am having more and more conflicts with people who won't do things my way."
* We have been trying to teach my 2 year old nephew to say "minion" in hopes that we can get him to say, "I'm a minion." It comes out sounding like "mini."
Brian derailed our whole scheme by teaching him to say "king."
Now, when I say, "Say 'I'm a minion!' "
He says, "I'm KING!."
Who will be our minion?
* Last week, I was buying See's Candy for my valentines. Because I spent more than $25, they gave me a coupon to get............a FREE TOTE BAG with my next purchase.
Who wants a free tote bag?
I want free CANDY!
* Our Valentine's Day was mellow.
Brian surprised me with chocolate covered strawberries and roses when we got home from the airport Saturday night. And we exchanged cards and candy yesterday. Because we had eaten the last 30 meals out, including lunch yesterday, we did not go to dinner.
The boys all loved their Valentine's packages.
Garrett posted this on Facebook -