Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Wee Bit About Me



It's that time of the week!
You can join in too and tell us a wee bit about yourself!

{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?

So easy!  Cupcakes and coke with a side of bacon!

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

Oh gee.  Let's concentrate on just one kind of shoes....like how many black pairs, or boots, or heels, or sandals.  I'll go with...........several.  Yeah, that's my answer.

{three} city or country?

City or a suburb of a city.

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?

That I don't have one.
Oh wait.  Mothering IS a job.
I LOVE the people I work with!

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?

Potato chips, or tortilla chips and guac, or cookies.

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?

I can't remember a specific time.  So, I'll go with no.

{seven} do you use post-it notes?

I like to buy them, but I don't use them very often.

{eight} do you have freckles?

Yes

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?

Definitely!  Every man in the crazy Cox clan owns a pink shirt and wears it proudly!

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

I can't remember the last time.

There you have!  Everything you EVER wanted to know about me!

And I'll leave you with a bonus question (because I am missing the incredible breakfast buffet in Mexico) -
If you were at a buffet right now, what foods would you want to eat?
tacos
shrimp
guacamole
veggies and dip
scrambled eggs and ham
chicken satay with peanut sauce
creme brulee
crab legs
a wedge salad
italian sausage and pasta
grilled vegetables
CUPCAKES!

Have a fantastic day!
Gina

1 comment:

Raven said...

Why is it that whenever I leave your blog I'm hungry? ;)

That sounds like an awesome breakfast, only I'd substitute a Vault for the Coke. Then I'd slip into a diabetic coma and have a heart attack from my high cholesterol. *sigh*

I own 3 pairs of shoes. Winter boots. Tennis shoes (that I bought in a thrift store 10 years ago), flip flops. How sad is that?

Suburb all the way.

Loved all your answers, it was nice getting to know you better!!