We made it!
It's time for FF -
Go on over to Mrs. 4444's place an join the celebration!
* Having the little old lady who works at McDonalds walk around and pass out "samples" of the new Frozen Srawberry Lemonade was a REALLY bad idea. Good for them. Bad for me!
Don't go try it.........unless you WANT to drop by there everyday for one.
* Last year, I went to our neighborhood pool exactly ZERO times.
Not even fully clothed to take a child lunch or find out when they would be home because they weren't answering their cell phone.
So this year, I have a goal.
No, it's not to go to the pool.
But I DO want to sit in the sun 1 hour
That's all I ask!
*Tomorrow is our "Ma & Pa Training" for the Pioneer Trek.
Four hours of learning how to cook in a dutch oven, set up tents, medical and safety training etc.
I hope everyone comes!
I hope they are excited!
Yes, there actually ARE people who WANT to go!
I can't tell you how many people have called and BEGGED to be Ma's & Pa's.
I've offered to give them my space!
Anyway, I better go dig out my pioneer clothes.
(And quit fragmenting and finish the training notebooks)
* Today is Tiny Baby's last day of school.
The last day of school is really on Monday.
He proclaimed that there was NO WAY he was going back after the weekend.
He had one final scheduled for Monday.
He talked to the teacher into letting him take it yesterday.
Two finals today and DONE!
He is just hours away from straight A's!
* Tomorrow, a man from a local nursery is coming to plant a tree in the backyard.
Brian's employees arranged for the payment and planting of the tree to honor my little brother.
They are even including a little stone plaque near the tree with his name on it.
How kind is that?
Doesn't that just want to make you cry?
* You know when, out of courtesy, you ask your family if anyone NEEDS anything from the grocery store and someone says deoderant or shampoo?
I asked Parker
and he said, "Yeah, can you pick up a Ribeye, bell peppers - one red and one green, some provolone and some good steak rolls?"
Why can't he ask for candy? or cheetos?
What is WRONG with this child?
That't it. I really do need to go work on those Trek Training Manuals!
Have a fabulous weekend!