Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wee Bit of Me!

First - Let me say that Blogger is not letting me comment on any other Blogger Blogs!
I read your blog.
I press "comment."
I write something brilliant.
I am prompted to pick a profile and sign in.
Upon signing in, my comment shows up in "preview" as coming from Anonymous and asks me to "sign in" again.
After following that process six times, I give up.
Apparently, I am not the only one this is happening too.  Hopefully Blogger will get it fixed!!!


On with the show..............


Go on over and give her some love!
 

{one} do you believe in ghosts?
Ghosts?  Not like "wooooo..ooooo" kinds of ghosts.  Or the murdered little girl that comes back to haunt the house kind of ghosts.  I believe in spirits though....like spirits of our loved ones.

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?

Really?  Do we have to ask?
In kindergarten, I received all +'s on my report card EXCEPT for listening.
I've needed improvement ever since!

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
 I don't consider myself a "morning" person, but I am a LOT happier when I get up early and get a jump on the day.  The hours between 7 and 10 am are probably my most productive.

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
Definitely Hip Hop


{five} what's your favorite drink?

Once again.......need we ask?
Ice cold COKE - fully loaded with sugar, preferaby from McDonalds.

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
Other than my husband and kids, nothing.

Seriously.
I am NOT sentimental at all.
Oh sure, I would grab something but nothing in particular.
I would walk out...walk away from it all.

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
One restaurant?  I have no idea.  I should say McDonalds because I don't want to do without the fountain Coke, but let's live large-
Del Frisco's
Mmmm.......petit filet, asparagus, house potatoes, wedge salad with those thick strips of bacon.

{eight} who inspires you the most?

My family - immediate and extended.
Really - they are ALL an incredible bunch of people.
Every single day, someone, somewhere does something amazing.
This inspires a whole post on it's own!!!

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?

I might just invite people I don't like just so I could tell them on national television.
Probably a waste of time.
So..........Thomas S. Monson, Lil Wayne -I'd have to tell him not to swear, and I would say Jesus Christ, but I would be too overwhelmed to think of questions and for once would be rendered speechless.

{ten} sneakers or sandals?

NEVER, EVER sneakers!  EVER.
If I could I would wear "cute" shoes on the pioneer trek.
Well, that's it!!!!  Enoy what's left of your day!

4 comments:

valerie said...

I think you would grab the box of cupcakes on your way out the door. ;) I have been trying to use blogger too but it won't let me post anything! grrrr

Juli said...

Sign out of blgger then sign back in. THat should do it. :)

I had my (diet) coke at mcD's today... I think the goodness has something to do with the straw. It optimizes maximum suckage. :)

Missty said...

Loved reading! LOVE Mc Donalds fountain Diet coke.I will wait in a ten car line just to order my fix. lol And I am with you - I NEVER wear tennis shoes/sneakers. Cute shoes always.
Well, I guess when I was in my running phase, but that was only while running and then they were off. lol If I could run in a cute wedge - I would!

Missty

Rachael said...

Blogger did that to me last week too! It was driving me crazy!
SO I love this "Wee Bit of Me" you do each week and going to 'steal' it too!