* Thank heavens it's the weekend and thank heavens it's a LONG weekend.
Not that I have any exciting plans.
I like NOT having plans!
I also like being able to take all the fragments of the week and dump them..........here!
Thank you Mrs. 4444 for making it all possible! Go pay her a visit!
* Did you know that it's SKIRTember.... alot like September but you wear a skirt everyday.
Here's Day 1
and Day 2
It's not too late to join in the fun.
And you don't have to wear a different skirt every day....just A skirt.
Oh, you can wear dresses too.
* I went to my LAST Back to School Night EVER last night!
I was not even kinda sad.
* The first week of school did not exactly excite Parker.
So he spent the second week considering early graduation.
"I'm 16! The world is passing me by! I have things to do."
* I told Trammell that Parker was considering graduating early.
"Well you can't go to college unless you have underarm hair."
Me: "Ohhhhhh..........he does have hair.....he has like 13 strands."
"You can't combine both armpits!"
* After weighing the pros and cons and thinking about it and praying about it, Parker decided to stay his entire senior year and graduate in May like a normal person. Oh goodie! He will still be around to cuddle with me. I probably shouldn't point that out or he may change his mind.
* Brian is recovering well from his gall bladder extraction.
He's hanging out sleeping and watching TV and doing a little work from bed.
What's cool, is I am recovering with him and supporting him by hanging out on the bed and watching TV with him and playing solitaire. I know! I'm totally sacrificing but that's what love is all about!
It's the least I can do!
Have a great weekend!