One of the best parts of the weekend is hangin' out with Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissn' Time.
She lets us de-frag!
Go on over and say "hi" and link up! Everybody's doing it!
* I didn't even get to blog yesterday. I went to my husband's office and worked a FULL day!
I got paid the same amount as if I had stayed home.
I got paid the equivalent of what I contributed.
* I sure am bossy!
* Tuesday, Brian went by Panera and picked up some chicken noodle soup for a sick employee. He brought home some sourdough bread for himself and then slid a cookie out of the bag that he bought for me.
and said.............."Let the hoarding begin."
What is he talking about?
It's Friday, and this is on the counter -
Yeah..........I'm hoarding it.
No.......I won't finish it.
No.........I won't share.
Yeah.......I will probably throw it out tomorrow,
* Brian is going to Utah today to spend the weekend with Trammell. No fair!!!!
Oh look! Here's a blurry picture of Trammell and his friend Jen watching the sunrise on Mt Timpanogos
pirated from Facebook.
* My new favorite cleaning tool -
I was so excited to try it out on some lime deposits, I cleaned six toilets.
That's a LOT excitement!
You can get them at Home Depot or WalMart.
* I've listened to Rihanna's song "Cheers (Drink to That)" five times in a row.
It's the line "Cheers to the freakin weekend" that I sing along with.
Since I don't drink whiskey, I changed "Let the Jameson sink in" to "Let the Limeade sink in"
Shirley Temple is too many syllables! ;)
"Life's too short to be sitting round miserable.
People gonna talk whether you doing bad or good."
* However, I DO NOT approve of Rihanna's recent escapades while filming her new music video.
She asked a farmer if she could film her video on his farm in Ireland.
But when things got a little wild and she took off her top and bra and romped through the fields topless, the farmer kicked her and her entire crew off the farm.
* Trammell called for the Family Chex Mix recipe.
It was easier just to make it than to explain that I don't measure ANYTHING.
I told him I would make it and send it with Brian.
I hope Brian's suitcase doesn't smell like garlic and Worchestershire sauce!
Cheers! Have a great weekend!