Thursday, October 29, 2009

OUR ROCKIN ROAD TRIP - PART UNO

We're baaaaaaaacccccckkkk!
And it's a good thing we got back when we did.
We came home to this:















We didn't see a single snowflake until we were about 50 miles from Denver.
So we were lucky to be driving home when we did.
If we were attempting to drive home today, we probably wouldn't get here. 

This is what my windows looked like this morning:
















All the windows are covered in icy snow.  It's way cool.  We heard a big storm was headed our way and I wanted to hurry home so I could get snowed in!  Crazy, I know!
So ENOUGH about where I AM!  I'll get posting on where I have BEEN!
But for now, enjoy the icy pictures.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow snow. I am still buried in leaves.

(LOL on the bumper sticker! My FIL would love that one. He is very political.)

Unknown said...

Uhh, I really like you but I never want to move where you are! That much snow before halloween? No thanks.

valerie said...

It is snowing a bit here too but nothing like what you've been getting. At least I hope it doesn't end up like that yet. I'd like to get through halloween before we get hit with snow.

Margaret said...

I hate snow!!!!!!!!!

Shirley said...

Glad you got home safely. The snow is gorgeous! We're pushing 90degrees here.

Tracie said...

The snow is so pretty to look at! I hate to drive in it though.

Kim said...

beautiful!