Thursday, October 8, 2009

WINNING IS SO HARD!


Ta da!  I won the "One Lovely Blog" Award because if my blog is nothing else...........it is lovely.
Can I change lovely to cute?  Because cute is what is important!


Thank you, thank you, thank you to Mom Outnumbered for bestowing the lovely award on me.
This award IS lovely because I don't have to tell you anything you don't know about me, or my three most embarrasing moments or list things I like in alphabetical order.  I just get to win!


But winning is hard!  I am now supposed to name 15 blogs that are lovely.  Well...........there are lots of lovely blogs, but I just don't know that I can come up with 15.  How about 7? or 5? or 3? 


Oh okay!  We'll pass the "One Lovely Blog" award on to some other wonderful blogs.
Don't forget the heavy responsibilities that come with the award:
1) Accept the award by acknowledging who bestowed it upon you - that would be ME!
2) Send me cupcakes!
3) Bestow the award on 15 of your own bloggy friends.
4) Tell your friends so they can pass it on


So in no particular order - except alphabetical -


Facts from a Fact Woman - She has awesome tips and recipes and ideas!
Happy Thought Indeed - I'll be honest.  The name of her blog just makes me smile - every time!
The Howell Herald - She deserves an award.  Her family had the Swine Flu.  And stories of her girls make me laugh!
Life is a Pitch - This girl BLOGS!  Seriously, she can post 3-4 events a day with picture proof!
Life is Good - Between funny emails and links she passes on and her own adventures, she entertains me.  She also has a cool cooking blog.


So check these girls out!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahoo! Go you. Congratualtions. Better go have a celebratory cupcake ;)

valerie said...

Yay! Congrat's on your reward! Yes I agree with Andrea-go eat some cupcakes. Have two. :)

Lifeisapitch said...

Congratulations, your blog is CUTE and lovely!!!
Your comment about cute being all that matters reminded me of a friend. Her daughter played soccer. Not very good soccer. But she had the cutest cleats, always had the cute french braids or pig tails with matching ribbons, and her mom always said after the games, "It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how you look."

And, you made my day.

The others are right you do deserve some cup cakes. But if you like ice cream, I tried a new flavor yesterday...it was great for this time of the year....it's pumpkin, cinnamon, pecan. I don't think I'll buy it again, and I don't think anyone else in my family will eat it, but I liked it better than pie.
And, like you, I like the awards without the instructions....

Raven said...

Congrats on your award!

H.K. said...

Congrats on another award, you are on a blog winning streak!