You knew that.
That's why you are here!
Well when you are done, go on over to The Unmom's and see what she has in store.
Right your own RTT and link up.
It's really funnnnnn!
* This just in - In order to look more classy, WalMart has decided to remove all the DVD displays from the middle of the aisles. Really? Do you think it will work? If they really want to go upscale, I can think of something else that should be removed from the aisles! I'm gonna say it..............the customers!
Let me just say..........DVD's in the aisle are the least of the problems!
* I love to shred stuff. Don't you? After I go through the mail, I just like to go in the office with a little stack of credit card offers and shred away. But you know how sometimes you are looking at email and you accidentally press "delete?" You can always go to "recently deleted" and get it back. But when you shred something, you can't really get it back. It's gone.
* Did you see me out driving around last night? I feel like I circled the globe. Between 4:30 and 7 I -
dropped Parker off at the Sophomore float
drove to the cleaners
drove to pick up dinner
fill up with gas
drove to the Senior float and dropped dinner off to Garrett
drove back by the other float and took dinner to Parker
drove back to pick up Parker
drove to the high school to drop Parker off
Came back home and told Parker to find a ride home from the school.
* It's Homecoming week.
Everyday is filled with craziness.
Each day has a theme.
The kids dress up.
There are lunch time activities.
There are also activities every night.
The overall Homecoming theme is "African Adventure."
Last night, they showed The Lion King.
It was supposed to be outside, but it was 45 and rainy,
So it was inside.
* My little brother and his family are in London for 6 months to a year. My bro works for EBay and he's doing something with their international operations - like maybe setting them up or I don't know.
Anyway, she emailed me yesterday and wanted to know if I had any dehydrated refried beans.
We get them in large bags or #10 cans from the church cannery.
I've been wanting to call and since it said the email had been sent 6 minutes ago, I figured, they were still awake.
They are GENIUSES!
They bought one of those Jupiter Jack thingies.
So calling them is a local call.
Okay well, it is long distance to area code 209 but that is different than an international call.
Isn't that cool?
We can talk whenever we want (if we remember the 7 hour time difference).
* Back to the dehydrated refried beans. I do have some. My dad is going to London to visit them on Friday. He will take the beans. There are no refried beans in London - only whole dry pinto beans.
They don't have maple syrup or regular cheerios either.
The box says they are cheerios but they are sweeter.
What's wrong with that?
Who doesn't want sweeter cheerios?
* Today is "Wild, Wild West" day!
Parker went as a semi normal an indian.
Everything was totally cool with the feathered headress and the cool choker but then he wanted to create a loin cloth and go shirtless. Ummm..........no.
Garrett couldn't just go as a cowboy or an indian or even a saloon girl. He went as a cactus and a tumbleweed. Don't ask.
Enough already! I'm done!
Happy Random Thought Tuesday!