It's a new week!
Last week was good, if not a little bit crazy, but it's always good to start fresh!
Here's some stuff I like/love or am thankful for -
* $1 large cokes at McDonalds
* A husband who will meet me at 7 am for $1 large cokes at McDonalds. We spend 30 minutes discussing politics, work, church, life, family. It's an awesome way to start the day!
* Chocolate cake - in the shape of a donut with sprinkles - for breakfast.
* The scriptures and the peace the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings.
* Garrett's sense of humor.
THIS was in our church program yesterday -
Speaker. . . . . . . . . . . Jane Doe
Special Musical Number -
"When He Comes for Me"
Performed by Grandview Ward's "The Ten Virgins" cast
Accompanied by Susie Smith
Speaker . . . . . . . . . . John Doe
Garrett leaned over and in the voice of an announcer, whispered, "In light of recent events this weekend, our musical number will now be sung by the NINE virgins.
I almost fell out of my pew.
* Boys who love each other and like to be with each other......even if they are LOUD.
* My car being all fixed.
* Living in Colorado with more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Friday - 6 inches of snow
Saturday - snow melted by noon and 60 degrees and sunny
Sunday - 63 degrees and sunny
Today - 67 degrees and sunny
Tomorrow - 30 degrees and rain turning to snow.