If you've been falling short on your dieting goals,
this is the place to quell your appetite.
If you've been coveting my super glamorous and exciting life (and who hasn't?),
this is your day to giggle at my expense!
When you get through with this post,
you won't be hungry or jealous!
* Yesterday, I spent most of the afternoon browning 30 pounds of ground beef.
Who doesn't love handling raw meat?
I LOVE greeting the hubs smelling like a giant taco.
Mmmm...mmm........the grease, the smell, slopping it in ziploc bags.
I skipped lunch.
* Although the Taco Meat smell was delcious,
the kitchen took on a new dimension with the corned beef and cabbage stewing away in the crock pot.
Mmmm...mmmmmm.....taco meat AND cabbage.
I should bottle that aroma.
As if greeting the hubs while smelling like a giant taco wasn't enough, I added eau d' cabbage so that I could layer the scents.
Oh My Dried Tabsco Sauce on Cardboard!
I actually had to spit it out into the kitchen sink and wash my mouth out with a cookie.
* If you are STILL hungry,
imagine eating with these guys -
This was our lacrosse potluck dinner a couple of weeks ago.
Let's just say that in 7 years, I have NEVER eaten at this event.
1) There is no food left by the time I can get close to the table.
2) Would you want any of the food left after these guys had "handled" it?
* And now if tasting the Hot & Spicy Cheezits didn't do you in.
Here are some pretty pics -
Parker looks abused.
He has been getting beaten with a stick - a lacrosse stick.
Oh and Garrett also has pretty legs.
Blood and gore don't really bother me.