Monday, November 8, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

Thanks to the Bangles -
"It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday

It's just another manic Monday"
 
Yep it's Monday and it's going to be a busy week.
 
* Call of Duty - Black Ops comes out tonight at midnight.
Now THAT'S a priority.
I hate video games!  They are so stupid.
The last one I played was Tetris.
But Parker thinks it's important.

 
* Lacrosse Board Meeting on Tuesday.
Should be interesting since our coach got fired.
Yep, should be interesting.
 
* Going to lunch with my Visiting Teaching ladies.
They are both 70 or so.
They'll kill me if I say they are 70 and they are only 69, but I'm pretty sure it's early 70's!
They have birthdays within a month of each other, so we're splitting the difference and going out to Mexican.
 
* Going to an ultrasound with a friend.
 
* Watching said friend's baby while she has an amniocentesis.
 
* Mailing a package to my parents in Italy.
 
* First Stake Pioneer Trek Meeting.
WooHoo!
The whole point of the meeting is to share the itinerary with the various committee heads, so they can figure out what they need to do.
Since the itinerary has been changed 9 times, I better get cracking on the polished copy so we have something to share!
 
* Babysit my friend's 22 month old while she is induced (at the same time as the Pioneer Trek meeting).
 
* Work at the temple.
 
* Wait around for the repair man to come repair my oven.
 
Oh, I'll probably do some laundry, go grocery shopping, run other errands, make some cookies and cook a meal sometime this week too.
 
Admit it.  You're jealous!
I mean, who wouldn't be???
This week is going to be an exciting one!
If you want, you can come over and hang out and we'll iron sheets!
Enjoy your Monday!

2 comments:

Ashli Dardenne said...

Can we iron my pillowcases too?

Juli said...

Now your posts are starting to sound like mine :) Please try and squeeze a nap in there some where... there's still 6 more days in the week.