Monday, November 1, 2010

The FUN NEVER ENDS!

Don't be jealous!
While you all were passing out candy to Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga look-alikes,
I was listening to everything from "Smoke on the Water" to "Dynamite" to Neil Diamond wrecking every possible love song.
I could listen to the Top 20 10 times.
After church yesterday, we drove from Denver to Utah - real quick.

Trammell had a doctor appointment this morning.
And after throwing up every Tuesday and Thursday, Friday and Saturday and some Sundays for six weeks, I just decided that maybe I should go along.

He finished his course of antibiotics, lost 20 pounds and still feels like crap.
So next up- Endoscopy.
Ooooo......fun!

We went to scheduling and you and I both know the when the next opening will be....
yeah....in about 4 weeks.
But I do believe in miracles.
I do believe that God's hand is in the details.
I know that he knows each one of us individually, and he does care.

So was I that surprised when Nurse 1 says, "We'll get you in as soon as possible.....it's looking like in a few weeks...."?
And then Nurse 2 who is on the phone, puts the call on hold and says, "You know, Dr. XXX is so far behind on procedures that he is giving up his day off tomorrow and has a full day scheduled.  Maybe we can squeeze him in."

Thirty seconds later, the endoscopy was scheduled for 6:45 am tomorrow.
Miraculous!!!!  I know who is in charge!!! (and it's not me)

6:45 tomorrow it is.
Hopefully, we'll get to the "bottom" of this!

4 comments:

Missty said...

Oh Gina, I hope you find out what going on. So scary to have your boy not feeling well.

Stef said...

Wow! What a blessing. And throwing up is awful. At least you can tell him he kinda knows how it feels to be pregnant...if that helps him any.

Don and Kelley said...

I hope everything works our and you will get some answers soon! Hang in there!

Raven said...

Good luck with finding out what's wrong. I'm glad they were able to get him in right away!