You can play along with Keely at The Unmom.
Go check her out, steal this awful button and get your random on.
I dare ya!
I dare ya!
* I took Garrett's car to have the emissions test done on it yesterday.
While waiting, I listened to his CDs. He has some great ones: Owl City, Passion Pit, Empire of the Sun.
But you won't believe what happened while I was there!
The Kanye West CD spontaneously erupted: sending CD shards all over the parking lot.
Okay, maybe it wasn't spontaneous.
It might have happened when I folded the CD in half.
I wonder how long it will take for him to realize it is missing.
* I was getting the emissions test yesterday because I am going to register FOUR vehicles today. Yep - for some reason I am not excited to part with the $1,416.97.
* You can tell it's Fall! I've been baking. Last week, it was the peanut butter cookies, this week, I made frosted pumpkin cookies. Nothing says Fall like pumpkin! 633 people gave this recipe five our of five stars. I think they are "okay." I ate four of them for breakfast.
* Tiny Baby is TICKED! Tonight is the High School Academic Letter Ceremony - right during the season premier of The Hills!!!!! Plus, the ceremony is "business dress." Parker is feeling really put out! Now, I will brag. He is receiving an academic letter for his outstanding performance last year. In order to letter as a freshman, you have to have a cumulative GPA of 4.0! Go Tiny Baby!!!! We can DVR The Hills.
* I'm going to say something really sexist here-
Most women should NOT be allowed to drive.
I am generalizing here - but women drivers are awful!!!!!!!
They can barely drive, but then you hand them a cell phone, and it is all over!!!!!
Ladies! Put down the cell phone and drive your dang car!
* Oh and today is the 50th anniversary of The Twilight Zone.
I can honestly say that I have never watched an episode.
I just wasn't in to it.
But congrats to the "inventor," "developer," creator" guy!