It's my blog and no one is the boss of me and I can put down random thoughts on whatever day I want....or every day.
1. Last night, we happened to notice Trammell's email pop in around 10ish. It was a short paragraph to each of us, which meant that he was still online composing his loooonnnnng email to the family. I hopped on and we emailed back and forth a couple of times -like IMing. It was cool. It's kind of weird to think that he is 13 hours ahead. It was Tuesday night. I was in my jammies sitting in my cozy house at night with the cold rain beating on the windows. It was Wednesday morning where he was in a hot internet cafe with hot rain beating down on the windows.
Is this how you imagined the shops in Cambodia?
Wanna check your email from here?
Not quite how I imagine it!
2. I finally dug out the fall decor yesterday. I always forget what I have, so it's fun to lift the lid of those bins and be surprised. I held off on dragging Halloween stuff out and just stuck to Autumn/Fall.
3. Thank heavens it's a short school week here! No school on Friday! I need some sleep. People keep asking me why we don't have school. I don't know! Who cares? We just don't have school.
4. I went to my SIL's house Sunday night and they were making peanut butter cookies. They gave us some. We ate them all. So on Monday, I made some more peanut butter cookies. Then I went and visited some ladies from church and guess what they gave us? Yep - a plate of peanut butter cookies. We ate them too! I think I'm going to go eat the last ones now, befor eth ekids get home from school. I hate sharing!
5. I'm pretty sure that Parker, Garrett and I did ot just have the common cold a couple of weeks ago when we were sick. See our doctor thought we weren't sick enough. But now that a couple of weeks have passed and our house is like the TB ward with all the hacking and coughing and randomly spiking fevers and mid-afternoon aches, I'm here to tell you WE HAD THE SWINE FLU. It's over now. We're alive. We only infected half the school, the grocery store and 3/4 of the church. It's all good.
Happy Wednesday - not Hump day - cuz remember, I don't like that word!