It's time to pull all those fragmented thoughts together and get ready for the weekend.
Go see Mrs. 4444 at Half-Past Kissin' Time and link up.
* It's a special Friday though. It's Good Friday!
21 years ago, my first baby was born on Good Friday....all 7 lbs 12 ozs of him.
That made it an AWESOME Friday.
We brought him home, dressed in a little Peter Rabbit outfit on Easter Sunday.
And our lives have never been the same!
* I'm leaving in 18 seconds to go do my Easter shopping - not the Easter Bunny shopping but the shopping for the meal. Sorry Garrett, I'm NOT picking up
some Easter Mongolian Beef, Kung Pao Chicken or Easter Steak. He will be so disappointed.
* Even though the kids are 15 and 18, they will still want to dye eggs and go an Easter egg hunt. I would want to go on an Easter egg hunt too if the Easter bunny hid I-Tunes cards, Chipotle cards and cash. OF course, there will be the traditional jelly beans and chocolate bunnies.
* I was at a restaurant and
Businessman 1 - "I always really liked him, but I've never had any busness dealings with him."
Businessman 2 - "On the business front, he's somewhere between an idiot and a buffoon."
* The controller at Brian's office just called.
He wondered why I wasn't coming in today.
But he also said that I am such a good worker that they doubling my pay!
Yippee! I so deserve it!
Wait, what is 2 x $0?
* The boys are packing up their Disney ears and heading home tonight.
I hope they had fun.
Stories will start to s-l-o-w-l-y trickle out and we should know the full scope of their fun by the time they are 25.
* Someone in Cambodia ran into Trammell and was kind enough to take a picture and email it to us.
* I can get revenge on Trammell though. Today is the day that he can register for classes for next Fall. Because he is on his mission, he can't register himself. Because classes fill up quickly, I should have gotten on the computer at midnight. Don't you think he wants 18 credits of Pottery, Cycling, Social Dance, Marriage and Family Relations, and Guitar? Or maybe I should go more toward 18 credits of Stats, Econ, Microbiology, Chemistry and Research, Design and Analysis of Psychology. So many fun options....so little time.
* Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter!