So day after day, one of my little angels would hack into my FB account and update my status for me.
They aren't computer geniuses.
It isnt that hard to hack into when
1) I log into FB in the morning and leave it open all day
2) I have auto-fill and once I type in my username, the password automatically fills in.
So everyday, I was greeted with a status that would say
"Gina is so glad her favorite son is home."
"Gina loves Trammell the most."
"Gina loves her favorite son Parker the most."
"Gina loves Garrett the most because he doesn't hack into her Facebook."
and then a comletely random
"Gina doesn't really love her sons the most, she loves her brother Jenner the most."
Okay - Jenner doesn't even have a FB or know how to use it.
So I took care of it by
Meanwhile, my friend's daughter saw how much fun my excellent examples were having and hacked into her mother's account.
A mutual friend saw the status
"Margaret is having so much fun spending time with her #1 daughter Sarah."
and commented: "You got coxed!"
Doesn't that sound like something you would read about in Urban Dictionary?
Why yes. Yes it does.
And you can!
Kevin, who coined the word, submitted it to UrbanDictionary.com and it was accepted.
Here is the entry -
1. Exclamation used to express joy at the fact that one's parent's facebook account has been hacked and utilized to denote a "favorite child via facebook status.
2. Denigratory expression directed at fellow siblings when they realize that you are in fact the favorite.
1. Facebook Status: "Kate loves Cara more than Mady."
comment 1: "Kate, Cara is playing with your account!"
comment 2: coxed!
2. To siblings: Did you see mom's fb status? You got coxed!"
If you don't believe me - go see for yourself -
So we are now FAMOUS but unfortunately, we are not RICH & FAMOUS!