Friday is the best!!!!
Want to make your Friday better?
Go on over to Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissin' Time
* I'm reading a fun novel about food and cooking and eating.
The only thing better than reading about food is EATING food while reading about food.
It got me thinking............about food.
I love thinking about food.
Today -my three favorite foods would have to be -
Butter - what? did you think it was JUST an ingredient?
* Trammell is working furiously to get his own non profit set up before school starts. Who wants to help fill out the papers for the IRS? He did spend 45 minutes on the phone with a VERY HELPFUL IRS agent yesterday. Hmmm...I thought that was an oxymoron - help IRS agent.
* New rule in our house:
EVERYONE has to be up and moving and doing something productive by 8 am.
This rule was aimed at the youngest two who have been living on Vampire Time.
This morning, everyone was up and eating breakfast by 8 am.
Right now, I hear snoring coming from the family room couch.
NEWER RULE: Everyone has to be up by 8 am and STAY UP!
* Should I set Trammell up on a blind date?
He's been home from his mission for two weeks.
* I'm ready for Fall,
but I'm not ready for school to start.
* Garrett got it in his head that he "needed" this -
and he also set up a calligraphy lesson for Monday.
Now, we are finding random notes around the house -
He makes me shake my head on a daily basis.
* Do you think the police would be suspicious if Garrett died of crib death?
Is 18 too old?
* On the not so great side -
Remember when we went to Cambodia
and Parker did his Eagle Project?
He gave glasses to Sorong who is 11 and wants to become a doctor.
We just found out that she contracted polio and had to leave the orphanage to live with her grandmother. We are so sad and disappointed. It's amazing the connection you can make with someone in just one meeting.
Not to end on a depressing note.
But it does make you think!Happy, Happy Weekending!