What could be better than having your birthday coincide with Random Thought Tuesday?
Isn't that the best?
Even though it's not YOUR birthday,
I'll let you do your own random and head on over to Keely's at The Unmom and link up.
* This whole year, I have not known how old I am. I've had to stop and do the math every time. Who forgets their age?
* Our Christmas phone call with Trammell in Cambodia was awesome!
My favorite part was when he spoke Cambodian.
My least favorite part was when Brian asked about his health - referring to a recent sinus infection and Trammell answered, "Well, I think I got rid of the worms."
I HAD to ask, "How do you know when you have worms?"
He answered delicately, "Well everyone has different symptoms."
You probably don't want to hear about it.
I looked it up.
Do you want to see pictures?
* You know what I don't like (besides worms)?
PILES (not the illness.........well yeah, that too.)
I don't like piles of paper on my desk....
piles of mail,
piles of Christmas presents needing to be put away,
piles of dirty clothes,
piles of clean clothes,
piles of shoes by the door,
piles..... I hate piles.
* Don't you hate the aftermath of Christmas?
How can your house look like Martha Stewart's on one day and then qualify for condemnation the next?
* Today is trash day. Don't you LOVE the first trash day after Christmas?
It's so freeing!
I want to invite the trashmen in and say, "Here ya go. Take it all. Just shovel the whole place into your truck."
* What should I do for my birthday?
I'm bad at making plans.
By this time in the year/holiday season, I'm pretty partied out.
* I threw the Bonehead's half-completed gingerbread creation away.
Is that mean?
I was sick of the gingerbread all over my kitchen, the blueprints on the walls, the models, the frosting, the talk.
The plan was to build a chateau - not a house, have a competition with a group of girls and then the best part - BLOW the HOUSE UP! What is it with boys and explosives?
After drawing elaborate plans: