It's Random Thought Tuesday - Christmas Style.
My thoughts are random and my thoughts are all about Christmas.
Really.........what did you expect?
Join in the fun with Keely over at The Unmom.
Post your own randomness and link up!
I swear I have Christmas ADHD
I cannot start AND complete a single Christmas task -
*I will wrap 3 presents and get bored.
I'll leave the wrapping room and come back 45 minutes later....
but I've got to change wrapping papers frequently!
*I can only hang 10 ornaments on the tree at a time and then have to go do something else and come back.
At least I finished the tree!
*I've made the same shopping list 10 times and left it in random places all over the house.
*I will make a big deal about going to the store to buy picture frames, but not check the sizes of the photos before I go. As a result, I have returned the frames once already and still have the wrong size.
* Why can't ONE store have EVERYTHING I need? I don't want to go to Borders AND Barnes & Noble. Or Costco & Sam's. Or Target & WalMart. Well, I don't want to go to WalMart ever.
* Oh and my SIL and coined a phrase a few Christmas' ago and it still comes in handy. Here's our conversation:
One of us - "Hey, I'm at Target, do you need anything?"
The other - "Ummmm...no...except do they sell handguns there?"
One of us - "Nope, but if they did, I'd get you one. Because...NOTHING SAYS MERRY CHRISTMAS LIKE A HANDGUN!"
* The hubs was up yakking on a bone last night.
I hope he doesn't have an intestinal virus that he plans on passing around.
But what could he have gotten food poisoning from?
He had a bowl of Super Sugar Crisp and toast for dinner, while the rest of us had greasy tacos with all the toppings.
While everyone else was nestled in their beds with visions of sugarplums,
2:37, 3:54, 5:15.......
* It is supposed to snow tonight and into tomorrow! Yea snow!!!! Bring it!
* My little brother and his family arrived in London this morning to celebrate Christmas with my other little brother and his family who LIVE there. I hate them!
* I'm done. I have to go make a list and misplace it and then go to six stores and buy the wrong stuff.