Friday, February 12, 2010

FRAGMENTATION FRIDAY

Please tell me it's Friday!
I NEED a four day weekend.
There is NO SCHOOL Monday or Tuesday.  Yippee!


I'm feeling a little Fragmented.........so I'm playing along with Half-Past Kissing Time.
So if this doesn't make any sense, it's because IT DOESN'T HAVE TO!

* I went to the car wash Wednesday.  An hour later, when I got in my car to go get Parker from school, I thought "something" looked "off."
Parker was in the car all of 3 seconds when he asked, "What happened to your windshield wipers?"
Ahhhh - that's what's wrong!
Yeah - the car wash RIPPED them off.
THAT was fun.
Had to call the car wash and then go to the car wash and file a claim.
Very convenient.

* Have you ever done surgery on yourself?
I'm considering it.
I have a small body part that is KILLING me and I'm thinking of ripping it out!

* Tonight is a party at church.
It's a chili cook-off.
It's called the "Heartburn Hoe-down."
I'm a little wary of going to anything call a Hoe Down.
I'm wary of Hoes.
But I admit that I am curious to see who the Hoes at church are.
Wait.........am I one if I go?
What should I wear?  Cowboy clothes or..........
Every time I hear "hoe-down," I think of security at the high school:
Speaking into his little walkie talkie on his shoulder - "This is Mike.  I'm in the commons.  I have a hoe down in the cafeteria, send me the nurse."
Wow - what is wrong with me?

* A storm is coming this weekend.
I might need wind shield wipers.
I went to the place that installed the originals -that got torn off by the car wash.
I explained what happened and asked if I could buy new ones.
This is really an autoglass place.  They sold me these windshield wiper blades when they repaired my windshield in November.
They replaced them and gave me two cans of glass cleaner for FREE.
I love those people.
They made my day at 8 am!

* I need to go back to bed.
I think I will go buy myself a Valentine present instead
and then I will make chili.

Happy Friday!

12 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

Always good to find good customer service like at the glass palce. Too bad the car wash place didn't do more for you- they should have!

Happy FF!

Unknown said...

I'm curious about the hoes at church too. I bet we'd be surprised! But honestly, I'm more wary of the heartburn.

Mama Badger said...

Your hoe-down sounds much like our Easter conversation last year. I asked PB if he thought I needed to wear hose to church, since it was warm out. He said, "Either way. But remember, Jesus loved the hoe's. Mary Magdeline and all..."

You guys kill me.

valerie said...

Good luck at the Hoe down. Don't forget the Tums!

Margaret said...

I would be so mad if the car wash took off my windshield wipers!

Matty said...

Every time I hear "hoe-down," I think of security at the high school:
Speaking into his little walkie talkie on his shoulder - "This is Mike. I'm in the commons. I have a hoe down in the cafeteria, send me the nurse."

Hilarious. Mrs 4444 just might spotlight this one next Friday!

Kristy said...

You are as fun as ever! Thanks for finding our blog. I am enjoying getting caught up with yours. If you go to my blog list, Macy Moo is our daughter's blog...she is in London Study Abroad and having a blast.

Cat said...

I'd be more wary of the heartburn than the hoes!

That's awesome that the glass place hooked you up!

Raven said...

OMG I can't believe your windshield wipers got ripped off!! That's just crazy, that is.

I'm glad the glass place replaced them for you, that's awesome. That would have made me day too!

Have fun with all the hoes!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha All I can think of now is a Hoe-Down Throw-Down!

AdriansCrazyLife said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your blog design is very cute. Love the colors!

Claudya Martinez said...

What a nice ending to the windshield wiper story!