Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful Blogging Monday

It's Monday.
What I hate about Monday is that I try to cram five days' of "To-Do's" into ONE day.  Somehow, on Sunday night, I forget that I have FIVE full days to get everything done. 


But today is good...........because I won this -
It's pretty isn't it???  Well, a big thank you goes to Lisa at Mommying on the Fly for sharing with me!
She's my new best friend!


And maybe I'll be YOUR new best friend because the rules state to
1) Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
2) Pass the award on to 15 Bloggers who you've RECENTLY discovered and whom you think are fantastic.
3) Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4) State 7 things about yourself.


So there you go.
If you aren't already my best friend, you might be my new best friend.
Look Below!
Congrats to -
1. Captain Dumbass
2. Mom Outnumbered
3. Mama Badger
4. Mrs. Bear
5. Small Town Mommy
6. Beautiful Wreck
7. Mommy Drinks Beacuse You Cry
8.Ca Joh
9.Better in Bulk
10.2 Much Testosterone
11. Family of Shorts
12. The Testosterone Three and Me
13. Sprite's Keeper
14. The Only Childs
15.The Proof of This Joy in Me

Okaaayyyyy......that was hard!
All those links!

Seven Things About Me - Only 7?
Fine.
1) I have the BEST family in the whole world.  I wanted to have all boys, I got all boys and they are the best.
2) The only thing better than the boys is my best friend; my husband.  We're trying to get rid of all those boys so we can party 24/7 or at least until our 7:30 bedtime.
3) A typical breakfast for me is a bakery item of some type and an ice cold coke - not diet.
4) The only thing I like better than cupcakes and cookies is BUTTER,  I'm uncomfortable if there are less than 10 pounds of butter in the freezer.
5) I love to read but I only read right before bed time.  Send your book suggestions my way!
6) I love to travel and half of the fun is in the planning.  I love to research destinations, restaurants, hotels etc.
7) I love to eat - besides butter, I'll take some bacon and some tacos, and a salad bar and shrimp and steak and tortellini alfedo and cheese and potato chips and veggies and dip and .....

Well, congrats to me........and all the other winners.

10 comments:

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Congrats on the award!
I love your seven... and I can relate so mist of them too.

Mama Badger said...

Thank you! I'm so honored to be in that list. Wowzers.

I covet your breakfast Coke. Sigh.

I took all the post it notes on my fridge that had book names and authors written on them and went to the library on Saturday. I'll let you know how they pan out!

Kimberly Wright said...

Thank you so much for the award!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks so much! I wanted all boys too, and that's what I got! Since your boys are a bit older, I'll just copy whatever you're doing (including your really awesome eating plan)and hopefully my boys will soon be writing about how their passion is their religion and I'll be making plans to go to some far off land to pick them up from missions.

And thanks for inadvertently pointing me to Captain Dumbass' blog. Finally, a blog my Canadian husband will be happy to see me follow!

Cajoh said...

Congratulations on your award!

I LOVE breakfast as well. There's something about the smell of bacon that makes my mouth water.

Thank you for the award as well. Glad to know I now have a New bloggy friend.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Thank you so much and congratulations! You and your butter! If I wasn't so stuck on this healthy lifestyle thing and could allow good things like butter and cream back into my life, I would be looking forward to meals a lot more!

Pamela Gold said...

Congratulations and thanks for naming me in passing it along! I love awards!!

Captain Dumbass said...

Congrats on the award, and thank you for mine! I'll tell you straight up though, I am horrible about finishing memes. In fact, I have a guest blogger on Thursday who is doing a meme for me that I didn't complete when she passed it on to me.

I love butter too.

StephieMae said...

But can't I just have the cupcake and call it good?
Ha but *luf it!

*My bestie cousin is serving in London and she says that's the appropriate way to say love...we'll see if sticks!

Thanks for the pretty award...I can't wait to adorn my blog with it!

Small Town Mommy said...

Thank you and congratulations! From reading the blogs you enjoy, I would recommend checking out Jen Lancaster. She has written a number of books and blogs in between (www.jennsylvania.com) to keep her readers happy.