* I can't post much this week because I'm on the college campus tour! So, I don't know if I'll actually get linked up to everyone's favorite site - the Queen of Blogging - The UnMom- Keely. But I hate to miss RaNDoM THouGHT TueSDaY.
It's RaNDoM THouGHTS-college edition!
*We just deposited Garrett at college. We moved him in his apartment, got his ID, got his computer, bought his books, went to orientation, filled his dining account with money, went to WalMart and the grocery store and left.
* We stood in 5 hours of lines and NEVER got to ride the Pirates of Caribbean! I didn't even get a ride on the monorail!
* It cost me a kabillion dollars and I left without any souvenirs! In fact, I left without my child. I'm still deciding how I feel about that!
* There IS such a thing as a STUPID question.
* Have you ever noticed that when there is a question/answer period at the end of a meeting, people ask a) stupid questions and b) questions that apply to a minority of the people in the meeting and maybe only to themselves?
* Garrett took a "potluck" roommate and struck it rich! He has the perfect roommate. Okay, so it's day one...........but I couldn't pick a better roommmate.
*Garrett's in heaven and I'm on my way to college campus #2. Trammell is already a week into classes and all settled in, but we're swinging down to check out his digs!
That's it for this RaNDoM!