FINALLY! It's Friday!
Who thinks Mrs. 4444's should do Friday Fragments EVERY DAY?
Raise your hand and go on over to Half Past Kissin' Time and tell her!
* I'm on a little 5 hour drive right now........to the middle of Wyoming.
* When we get there, we get to pull a handcart like a pioneer for 6 or 7 miles.
* I hate dirt.
* I hate wind.
* One of my talents is whining.
* That's why I don't have girls. In this household, only one person can whine at a time. And it's going to be me.
* I can be bribed with food.
* That's why I'm going to Wyoming. After the trekking around, they feed you really good food AND all you can eat homemade cookies.
* Brian bribes me to come to his office with donuts.
It works every time.
It goes like this:
B- "Are you coming to see me at work today."
B- "Are you sure?
Me - "Yeah."
B- " I'll have a little white bag with a chocolate twist and a maple cake in it."
Me - "Okay. I'll see you in a little while."
* Tiny Baby turns 16 in about 3 weeks.
* All of my kids HATE having birthday parties.
* So I should have a surprise party for him. Shouldn't I?
* When we get to Wyoming, I should probably wear hiking boots/shoes and not my way cute Ed Hardy's with skulls, knives, geishas and stuff huh?