The good news is that it is now Friday!
The good news is that Mrs. 4444 is hosting
So we can all get on over to Half Past Kissin' Time and play along!
* BEST NEWS - Wasn't that mine rescue incredible? It was awesome to watch and I loved hearing each of the miner's stories.
* GOOD NEWS - Trammell (the one who just got back from his 2 year mission in Cambodia and is in Utah attending BYU) got a J.O.B!
He will be teaching English to foreign missionaries who are coming to the U.S. or Canada to serve missions.
I don't know how that works. But evidently, he does.
* BAD NEWS - Trammell has lost 20 pounds in one month.
* GOOD NEWS - If he shares his weight loss secret with the world, he will be rich.
* BAD NEWS - I believe his weight loss secret involves a tropical disease <- that's nicer than saying parasite or worms. So you may not want his weight loss secret.
* GOOD NEWS - After suffering from "morning sickness" as he calls it and throwing up every other day for seemingly no reason, his doctor referred him to a G I guy.
* BAD NEWS - The G I can't see him until November 29th.
* GOOD NEWS - He INSISTED they see him now and muscled his way into an appointment today!
* BAD NEWS - Tiny Baby is 15 and 362/365ths.
* GOOD NEWS - He wants NO part of a party. He will take presents and a driver's license though!
* GOOD NEWS - He is over the plague. Just in time to spend the evening flagboying with the cheerleaders at the football game - after the ater school cookie making and team dinner of course.
* BAD NEWS - No going out for ice cream after the game with all the cheerleaders because the PSAT's are tomorrow morning at 7 am.
* GOOD NEWS - But after the PSAT's is a lacrosse game, building a haunted house with friends and a barn dance. Parker has such a BORING life!
* GOOD NEWS - Garrett has straight A's in college.
* BAD NEWS - Except in one class. The first test was yesterday and it didn't go so well. He got a 76%
* GOOD NEWS - The class "brain" got a 60% and the high score was an 80%. Everyone is hoping for a curve.
* BAD NEWS - Parker gave me the plague. I'm coughing up a lung.
* GOOD NEWS - It's Friday and I don't care that I have the plague!!! WooHOO!
Have a great weekend!