Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday!

{one} how tall are you?
5' 6"
 
{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Keeping two kids in college - apartments, tuition, books, food.
 
{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Hmmm... I don't have any FAVORITES.
Just email, FB and blogs.
 
{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Hee hee ha ha....good one!  Tennis shoes imply action - like working out and sweating. I don't wear tennis shoes.  I bought a pair of pink Asics THREE YEARS AGO. They look brand new.
 
{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
I'm not really interested in raw fish.
 
{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
Lots....lots....  But I have 3-4 that are my current faves.  Then I have old standbys.
 
{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
Coroner.....definitely a coroner or maybe investigating murders.
 
{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No.....thank heavens!
Should I knock in wood?
 
{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
Two.  There are 12 on our bed but 5 get tossed off when we go to bed.
 
{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
4 - I like to be organized.  I like to be able to find things.  Do I have a junk drawer?  Yes, several.  Do I have some cupboards or closets that need to be cleaned out?  Deifnitely.  But I like everything to have a place and I like to throw out stuff!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What size shoes do you wear? I'm interested in your Asics :)

Stef said...

Okay, so here's my plan. You come over to my house, help me throw away half the stuff I own, and then help me organize. I am in need of some help.

Juli said...

I'd still totaly vote for you as coroner. I'd just have to move to your district...

I am also a habitual organizer. I'd give myself a 4.7 :)

Donna said...

I'm the same as you for numbers three and four! This was cute and fun to read!

Joy For Your Journey said...

So you have 12 pillows, you sleep with 2 and five get tossed off. So does that mean your husband uses five pillows? Just curious. :-) Seriously, a coroner? Oh, icky!! Very fun to read.