But according to Stacy, it's time for some random.
Go on over and get random with the rebel!
I could always use a brain unload.
* Yesterday was Trammell's first day of school. His Facebook status was this -
" What? Classes started today?????"
* He has 4 psychology classes and 1 biology class. He's probably going to try to analyze us when he comes home at Thanksgiving.
* I asked him if he made any new friends at school.
Okay, so he's 22 and not in kindergarten...but still.
He replied, "Mom, psychology majors are the WEIRDEST people ever. Don't ever ask me that again."
How about your biology class?
* I did just get this text from him -
"Are the dudes next to me having the most intense debate EVER?
Yes they are!
Have I heard the words wizard, trolls, spells gryffindor, and magic come out of their mouths?
Yes I did!"
Don't make friends Trammell. Don't make friends!
* Did Parker really just write this in an essay for college prep writing?
"In my immediate family, I have seen how not to conduct myself academically through my brother’s
lackadaisical attitude throughout high school."
Is that kind and loving?
I'm not even going to try to explain what the essay was about.
* Obviously, my kids don't need school.
They are already smart
* Tomorrow, Brian is having his gallbladder ripped out.
* I have been driving around for two weeks with this in the back of my car -
He's cute huh?
He's my brother and sister-in-law's.
The movers left him.
He weighs 75 pounds, so we DROVE two houses away and I had Trammell lift him and put him in the back of my car. Now I need Brian to lift him out...........before tomorrow.........before surgery.
* There are two muffins, both pumpkin.
One is naked on top and one has delcious cream cheese frosting on top.
WHO would buy the one WITHOUT the frosting???
WHY bother? LIFE is about FROSTING!
WHAT is the world coming to?