I have a lot to be THANKFUL for everyday, even on not so great days.
We all do!
Here are a few things I’m thankful for
1) Last night, when my nephew realized that it was 10:15 and I wasn’t home from lacrosse, he called me on my cell to tell me to hurry home and get in bed. He’s so sweet and considerate….especially since he himself was suffering. He had his first set of immunizations yesterday. Wasn’t it so sweet of him to think about me and call? (He’s 8 weeks old!) Thank you Mr. Chunkers!
2) My brother who is in med school successfully diagnosed Garrett’s “manhood” ailment. Garrett has been suffering for three weeks. He’s been in so much pain, he submitted to an exam by a female pediatrician AND an ultrasound. After the doctor came up empty, my bro came up with the problem. When I told Garrett, he said, “YES! That’s it! Why didn’t the doctor ask me that? I could have told her! Thanks Jared!
3) My girlfriend was making spaghetti casseroles for a women’s retreat and she had 1 lb of spaghetti, meatballs and ½ jar of sauce left over. Not wanting to waste, she made an extra casserole………and guess who she gave it to for dinner? Thanks Margaret!
4) This is the first week that I HAVEN’T had to wear long underwear and ski socks to the lacrosse games. And I’m extra thankful since we have had games every single day – Monday through Saturday. (Okay it’s starting to rain as I type this. Boo!)
5) The Bonehead Brothers do a lot of crazy things! I'm grateful that they are fun and crazy things, not stupid, illegal things. For teenage boys, well really for any age boys, they make really good choices. Mostly, they make me laugh...most of the time! Thanks guys!