Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THIS Just IN!

I'm so IN, I'm OUT!

Do you ever wonder how you get certain emails?

Who decides to send them to YOU?

These were in my INBOX:
From LatinoPeopleMeet@........com –
Exclusive! Meet Latin Singles!

How can it be so exclusive if they are inviting ME? There is NOTHING even remotely Latino about me. I would get booed right out of the group and the real Latinos would take their memberships and go home. I wouldn't want to meet me!

From reply@brandacareers –
Want a New Checking Account?
It depends! Does it have money in it?

And from My.Life.Now@orangefoxmedia .com –
“Your Ex Just searched for you!”
Wow! I kinda wanna go see who my ex is, since I don’t have one. I’ve known Brian since I was 14, dated since I was 16, wrote for a few months on his mission, quit writing, dated other people, came to my senses, married Brian………oh oh, maybe those are the people are searching for me!

THIS just arrived IN my driveway.
Get ready for a fun adventure in construction. I’ll tell you more later!



And look at what is IN my wreath on the front door!



I just wish the bird would have built the nest in the center of the bottom of the wreath. It would look so much cuter!


And THIS is IN my purse.


I don’t know why it is IN there, but I better get it out.

The first thing I do in the morning on my way to seminary (after I back out of the garage) is fumble in my purse for lipgloss. By the time I get to the end of the driveway, I am armed. By the time I get to the end of the street, I have applied lipgloss………all in the dark.


If I leave this in my purse, you know it’s only a matter of time before Ishow up at seminary like THIS!

5 comments:

valerie said...

LOL! You better not forget to take that out for sure! Oooh a project! You can't leave us hanging. Whatcha making?

StephieMae said...

What you mean the bird had to be just that selfish and not build it accordingly to go perfect with the wreath; so not cool. Which p.s.Totally love the wreath.

And that looks to be quite the cereal box prize sitting in your driveway. How many boxes of cereal did you have to go through to be lucky enough to win?!

Also if any of your exs were searching for you that blue lip gloss would surely scare them off. I'd rethink taking it out of your purse...just sayin.

Unknown said...

Too funny! I love your post today.

And hey, in my in box I've won like a gazillion British pounds. Maybe I can hire someone to take care of your project and you and me and some peeps (like Val and Missty) can go find a nice beach. Ya think?

H.K. said...

Well if you showed up with markers around your mouth, your seminary students will never forget you! I once used Lysol on my hair, thinking it was hairspray!

KelliSue Kolz said...

Funny. So does Mama Bird sit on the nest?

And I surely hope your husband's fave color is blue.