Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm Back! BARELY!!!!!

So, I'm back and just a tad overwhelmed with all the things I need to catch up on!

Sometimes I feel like a need a vacation to recover from my vacation!

But, I will catch you up on my fabulously exciting life!
Load of laundry 4 is spinning away while load 3 is drying!
The roofers are here and they say they are putting part of the roof on today!
Garrett's lacrosse team (who I swore wouldn't make it to the playoffs) made it to the first round of playoffs and WON!
They have their next playoff game tomorrow night.
We started the Book of Revelation today in seminary and only have 2 weeks left!
I get to talk to Trammell in 6 - SIX days!

That's my Monday! I'm swimming in unpacking, bill paying, clearing emails and a trip to the grocery store.
Hope your week is starting off great!

2 comments:

H.K. said...

You do need a vacation from your vacation! That's why I always make my husband take another day off when we come back from vacation. Good luck in getting caught up!

KelliSue Kolz said...

Mother's day is coming!!! Hooray for missionaries phoning on Mother's day.

I looked forward to that all year as a missionary.