I am so cheating!
As if RaNDoM THouGHT TueSDaY wasn't enough....
I hooking up with Half-past Kissin' Time to do FRIDAY FRAGMENTS.
What does this say about my life?
I'll tell you about my life right about now -
* I just hefted a two ton, 12 foot Christmas tree down to the basement and shoved it in the box.
The box can't be closed and my back is broken.
And so help me, if you make one comment about the fact that I am just now putting the Christmas tree away.....
* Ummm....I can't put away all the boxes of Christmas ornaments in the storeroom because the exploding Christmas tree is taking up all the room.
* Brian invited 30 freshmen over to a party at our house tonight! Yeah, since he is teaching seminary (early morning bible study) to 30 freshmen, he decided to "get to know them" with a little party. I hope they don't open the store room door!
* Brian has a fix-it man coming to look at his projector...the one he uses for work powerpoints and stuff. And the fix-it man just happened to mention that he used to fix Mitsubishi TVs. He also claimed that there is NOTHING on a Mitsubishi TV he can't fix. NOoooooooooo.......... What if he looks at our TV that broke two minutes before Christmas and can fix it for like 39 cents? What will we do with the new TV we bought 1 minute before Christmas? Don't say, "Put it in the storeroom."
* Do you know how happy I am that it is now 2nd semester? Yep, we're on the third day of the new semester and so far, my brainiacs have straight A's! I doubt I'll post their grades every week.
* Brian picked up two donuts for me this morning: a chocolate twist and a maple cake.
I ate the chocolate twist.
Guess what I am doing with the maple cake?
Seriously, if you don't know....go here.
* Wow, am I glad it's Friday........even if I have to clean the house for that party. Phew!