I'm in heaven! By playing along with Mrs. 4444, I get to do TWO brain dumps every week....like there is that much in my brain!
Anyway, go on over to Half Past Kissin' Time and join in on the Friday Fragments!
So here we go-
* Guess what I am having for breakfast? My choices were: German Chocolate Brownie, Snickerdoodles or Triple Berry Pie. I forgot that I don't like brownies and bought the German Chocolate Brownie because it looked so good. How shocked was i when it tasted all chocolatey and gooey like a brownie. After two teeny bites, I left it on the counter with a note, "Boys, you can split this." So that leaves the Snickerdoodles and the pie. Mmm Mmmm.
* We have BIG weekend plans. Not really. But I'm psyching myself up for some fun! Brian and I are going to go see Ryan Schupe and The Rubberband tonight.
* Garrett is going on a 50 mile bike ride for no apparent reason. What a weirdo! He and a friend just decided to ride the Cherry Creek Bike Trail. Of course the most important thing is food along the way. He came in and asked Brian what restaurants are near the path...........and I don't think he means Burger Kings and Taco Bells. I think he's thinking more along the lines of Maggianos and Elways Steak House.
* Garrett will also be spending the weekend "jail breaking" all of his friends IPhones and ITouchs. Yeah - so it violates the warranty..........but you can add 1,000's more apps. Where are your priorities?
* Parker is the only smart one in the bunch. He will spend his entire weekend sleeping and playing.
* I'm taking Mr. Chunkers to his first birthday party ever! His "friend" is turning 1. Won't it be hilarious to see one year olds ignore each other and eat cake?
* You are going to be so jealous! Margaret from Facts from a Fact Woman
Have a great Friday!